Aspire Teaching Alliance
Overton CE Primary School is the lead school for Aspire’s initial teacher training School Direct Programme.
Aspire is committed to the recruitment and training of the next generation of primary school teachers in collaboration with a growing partnership of local schools and the University of Winchester.
You can find out more about our teacher training offer by visiting our Initial Teacher Training section.
Our Alliance Partners are listed below; click on them to visit their website.
- Overton CE Primary (Lead Teaching School)
- Burnham Copse Primary School
- Castle Hill Infant School
- Great Binfields Primary School
- Hatch Warren Infant School
- Kempshott Infant School
- Kings Furlong Junior School
- Manor Field Infant School
- Marnel Junior School
- Oakley Infant School
- Oakley CE Junior School
- Oakridge Federation
- Old Basing Infant School
- Park View Primary School
- Portsmouth and Winchester Diocesan Board of Education
- St Mark’s C of E Primary School
- St John’s C of E Primary School
- Tadley Community Primary School
- Testbourne Community Secondary School
- Whitchurch CE Primary
- University of Winchester-Accredited Provider